We've teamed up with Paul Mc Grath to create an extensive training course which teaches how to make storytelling games using Fungus and Unity. Sales of this course help us to continue developing Fungus, so it's a nice way to learn Fungus and to support the work we're doing on the project.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to make interactive story based games, but, who doesn't know how to code.
Fungus is a free Unity 3D plugin that allows non coders (like Paul) access to some of Unity's core features. If you have never used game development software, or if you have struggled with code trying to make games, Fungus and this course are exactly what you need.
- A Mac or PC that is capable of running Unity 3D.
- The latest version of Unity 3D (we will talk you through download and install on the course).
- The latest Version of Fungus (we will talk you through download and install on the course).
What to expect
- Over 43 lectures and 8 hours of content!
- You will have a full working knowledge of Fungus and how it integrates with Unity.
- You will be able to create narrative story games, point and click adventures and hidden object games.
- You will be able to publish your games to Unity’s WebGL platform and have them on your own website, publish them to Android and iOS versions (if you have a Apple developer Licence) and sell them through Google play or the iOS Store.
- Most importantly you will be able to do all of this without writing a line of code.
- If you don’t know how to code and want to make interactive storytelling games, this course is for you.
- If you’re an artist, illustrator or writer and would like to delve into game development in an easy and approachable manner, this course if for you.
- If you have struggled with code to create games in unity, this course is for you.
- If you're able to code and know your way round Unity and love the joy of a visual coding interface, this course is for you.